In this issue, we briefly describe the transformation and installation steps of solar LED street lights, We will do our best to organize and publish all kinds of LED street lamp related knowledge and serve you wholeheartedly.
Solar street lights can be roughly divided into two categories, one is the newly installed solar LED street lights, and the other is the renovation of the existing light poles with solar LED street lights.
First, for newly installed solar street lights, the installation steps are:
(1) Field survey of roads, fix points of solar street lights, and mark them for later construction work.
(2) Organize personnel and machinery to carry out the construction of the lamp pole pre-buried pit.
(3) Put the embedded parts of the light pole (the embedded parts are welded by steel bars to fix the light pole), and pour concrete.
(4) After waiting for the embedded parts and concrete to be fixed, prepare for the hoisting of the light pole.
(5) Before hoisting the light pole, install the corresponding battery board, battery board bracket, light arm, lamp, and light pole wiring in place on the ground. After the installation is in place and the inspection is correct, use a crane to lift the light pole.
(6) Perform a light-up test after the lifting is completed. After the test is completed, adjust the light pole.
(7) If the secondary pre-embedding is required, the secondary pre-embedding (cover the bolts exposed on the ground with cement) does not require surface treatment.
(8) Complete all installation work
2. Solar energy transformation of existing old pole street lights
1. Simple solar street lights can be used. The simple solar street light combines the battery panel, storage battery, and lamps together reasonably and effectively. You only need to hug the hoop behind the simple solar street light on the pole to achieve solar lighting.
2, dismantle and refurbish the old light pole
3. Before hoisting the lamp pole, the corresponding battery board, battery board bracket, lamp arm, lamp and lamp pole wiring should be installed in place on the ground.
4. After the installation is in place and the inspection is correct, use a crane to lift the light pole.
5. Carry out the lighting test after the lifting is completed.
6. After the test is completed, adjust the light pole.
7. If it is necessary to carry out secondary embedding, carry out secondary embedding (cover the bolts exposed on the ground with cement) without surface treatment.
8. Complete all installation work