In this issue, we simply describe the advantages and application places of LED street lamps. As a professional LED street lamp manufacturer, we will try our best to sort out and release all kinds of LED street lamp related knowledge, and serve you wholeheartedly.
Advantages of LED street lamp
1. Its own characteristics - the unidirectionality of light, no light diffusion, to ensure the efficiency of light;
2. The LED street lamp has a unique secondary optical design, which irradiates the light of the LED street lamp to the required lighting area, further improving the lighting efficiency, so as to achieve the purpose of energy saving;
3. LED has reached 110-130lm / W, and there is still a lot of room for development, and the luminous efficiency of high-pressure sodium lamp increases with the increase of power, so the overall luminous efficiency of LED street lamp is stronger than that of high-pressure sodium lamp (the overall luminous efficiency is theoretical, in fact, the luminous efficiency of high-pressure sodium lamp above 250W is higher than that of LED lamp);
4. The color rendering performance of LED street lamp is much higher than that of high-pressure sodium lamp. The color rendering index of high-pressure sodium lamp is only about 23, while the color rendering index of LED street lamp is more than 75. From the perspective of visual psychology, to achieve the same brightness, the illumination of LED street lamp can be reduced by more than 20% than that of high-pressure sodium lamp;
5. The light attenuation is small, less than 3% in one year, and it still meets the road requirements after 10 years of use, while the high-pressure sodium lamp is large, which has dropped by more than 30% in one year. Therefore, the design of LED street lamp can be lower than that of high-pressure sodium lamp;
6. LED street lamp has automatic control energy-saving device, which can reduce power and save electric energy to the greatest extent under the condition of meeting the lighting requirements of different periods. It can realize the humanized functions of computer dimming, time division control, light control, temperature control, automatic inspection, etc;
7. Long life: can use more than 50000 hours, provide three years of quality assurance, the disadvantage is that the life of the power supply can not be guaranteed;
8. High luminous efficiency: the chip with more than 100 LM can save more than 75% energy compared with the traditional high pressure sodium lamp;
9. Simple installation: no need to bury the cable, no need to rectifier, etc., directly installed on the lamp pole or the light source nested in the original lamp shell;
10. Excellent cooling control: in summer, the temperature is controlled below 45 degrees, and the passive cooling mode is adopted, so the cooling guarantee in summer is insufficient;
11. Reliable quality: circuit power supply adopts high quality components, each LED has a separate over-current protection, no need to worry about damage;
12. Uniform light color: without lens, uniform light color is not sacrificed to improve brightness, so as to ensure uniform light color without aperture;
13. LED does not contain harmful metal mercury and will not cause harm to the environment when it is scrapped.
Application place of LED street lamp
1. LED street lamps are mainly used for road lighting, such as main road, secondary road, Branch Road, factory, school, garden, city square, courtyard, etc;
2. To improve the output power and luminous flux, we need to further improve the epitaxial technology and chip technology of high-power white LED. In the secondary optical design, the radiation forms of LED include Lambert type, side emitting type, bat airfoil type and concentrating type. In the field of road lighting, according to the design experience, Lambert type and bat airfoil type are more suitable. Through the secondary optical design, the light range and photometric curve of LED meet the needs of road lighting;
3. The most common form of LED used in road lamps and lanterns is mainly in lamps and lanterns. Matrix LED is installed on an almost flat mounting surface (also a reflective surface). This design method is impossible to get good light distribution of lamps and lanterns.