The tin coating used for anti-corrosion treatment is damaged due to the conflict between the high pole lamp and the goods transported. The tin coating damage is a common problem in the transportation process. The manufacturer will carry out anti-corrosion treatment for the tin coating during the production planning. Generally, tin plating is used to complete the process. Therefore, it is very important to maintain the tin coating in the transportation process. Do not underestimate the tin coating, If it is less, the high pole lamp will not only affect the beautiful problem, but also lead to the sharp reduction of the street lamp life, especially in the rainy climate in the south. Therefore, we should pay attention to whether the lamp post is placed in a real way during the transportation.
This situation is relatively rare, but if it does, the repair work will become cumbersome. We suggest that the sensitive parts of high pole lamps should also be re packaged, so as not to be troublesome. So as to avoid the waste of manpower and material resources.
Contents of daily maintenance of lifting high pole lamp in plant area
1. Check the hot galvanizing corrosion resistance of all ferrous metal components (including the inner wall of lamp pole) of high pole lamp lighting equipment in the plant area, and whether the anti loosening method of fasteners meets the requirements (the anti-corrosion quality shall comply with the relevant rules of GB / t9790, gbj36011 and GB / t11373).
2. Check the straightness of the high pole lighting equipment in the plant area (the theodolite must be used for measurement and inspection according to the requirements and rules on time). The allowable error of the pole point should be less than 3 ‰ of the pole height. The straightness error of lamp pole axis shall not be greater than 2 ‰ of pole length.
3. Check whether there is corrosion on the outer surface and weld of lamp pole. For the high pole lamp which has been in service for a long time but cannot be replaced from the beginning, if necessary, ultrasonic and magnetic particle inspection methods shall be used to detect and inspect the weld.
4. Check the mechanical strength of the lamp panel to ensure the safe use of the lamp panel;
5. Check the fastening bolts of the lamp bracket and adjust the projection direction of the lamp reasonably;
6. Carefully check the operation of the conductor (flexible cable or flexible wire) in the lamp panel to see whether the conductor bears excessive mechanical stress, whether there is aging, cracking, exposed wire, etc. if unsafe phenomenon appears, it shall be handled immediately.