With the increasing maturity of new energy technologies, the use of new energy street lamps has become more widely used, and more and more solar street lamp manufacturers have appeared, but many manufacturers only produce purely and do not have excessive technical patent storage. According to past experience, It uses colloidal lead-acid batteries or ternary lithium batteries. Gel batteries are bulky and have a service life that is not as good as lithium batteries. They have been gradually eliminated by the market. Although ternary lithium batteries have high energy density and have a long service life, their safety is unreliable. There are four main types of solar street lamp batteries currently used in the market: lead-acid batteries, gel batteries, ternary lithium batteries and lithium iron phosphate batteries. So what are the advantages of lithium battery solar street lights?
1. With high storage energy density. Compared with other batteries, the energy density of lithium batteries is very high. It has now reached 460-600Wh/kg, which is about 6-7 times that of lead-acid batteries. This means that under the same charge capacity, the lithium battery is lighter. According to calculations, the weight under the same volume is about 1/5-1/6 of the lead-acid product.
2. Lithium batteries are safer. Lithium batteries are classified as dry batteries, which are more stable and safer than lead-acid batteries.
3. High and low temperature adaptability. Lithium batteries can be used in an environment of -45°C to -60°C, and can be used in an environment of -45°C through processing.
4. Lithium battery is a kind of energy storage battery with controllability and non-pollution. In addition, the use of lead-acid battery solar street lights is often criticized as "the new half a year, the old half a year, and the protection and protection are half a year", and the service life is short. The service life of lithium battery solar street lights is generally more than 10 years, and the service life of LED light sources is generally up to 10 years (about 50,000 hours), which can perfectly match the system.
5. Lithium battery solar street lights can also intelligently optimize the calculation of remaining battery capacity, day and night time, weather conditions and other elements according to user needs, reasonably allocate power consumption levels, and complete functions such as light control, time control and memory storage, which can guarantee The lights were on for ten consecutive rainy days.
The development of science and technology has promoted the development of solar street lamps. The use of lithium batteries in solar street lamps is a revolutionary change for the solar street lamp industry, greatly reducing costs and increasing the life of solar street lamps.